Perforated Copper Awning – East Sydney
Made To Order
Perforated copper awnings stand as a harmonious blend of artistry and functionality, gracing buildings with their distinctive allure while provide shade, and contributing to household energy efficiency.
Design and Customization
The allure of perforated copper awnings lies not only in their material but also in their design flexibility.
Architects and designers have the canvas to play with a variety of patterns and shapes, creating truly unique installations.
Filtered Light and Warmth
Perforated copper awnings are more than just architectural embellishments; they serve practical purposes that enhance the building’s functionality.
By skillfully regulating sunlight, these awnings effectively reduce glare and provide much-needed shade while allowing enough warmth and light to filter through.
Transformation Of Space
Perforated copper awnings also transform open spaces such as courtyards, walkways, and patios into comfortable retreats, encouraging people to gather and linger.
The interplay of light and shadow through the perforations offers a unique and personal sensory experience.
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
TRANSPORTATION AND FOOD
- Full 3D CAD Programming
- NC Brake Press 4100mm Long with 220 Tonne Folding Capability
- Sheet/Plate Roller
- Guillotine 3100mm
- The Best German Jig Benches with Tooling
- The Best AC/DC Welding Machines
- Laser and Plasma Cutters
- Polishing Equipment
- Bevelling and Auto Punch Machines
- Iron Worker multi-machines
- Fastening Insertion Press
- 5 Tonne Forklift
- Certified Spreader Bars and Jibs
- The Latest in Power and Battery Tools
- All Equipment is Properly Serviced and Maintained
- and Most Importantly, WE KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!